• Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm mount.
• Two non-critical adjusting valves (sweep and latch) with thermostatic properties work to provide consistent closing speeds through a wide range of temperatures.
• Adjustable backcheck standard. Provides cushioning for uncontrolled door openings.
• Available with optional delayed action to delay door closing for maximum opening. This delay time is adjustable.
• Available with optional self tapping screws for installation on metal doors and frames.
• BPC900 mounting bracket can be used when installing into a 9-1/6' template hole pattern.
Aluminum (689) AL, Dark Bronze (690) DBZ, Light Bronze (691) LBZ, Gold (696)
GL, Black (693) BL, and Prime Coat (PR)